Jorge has a tough deadline so I’m taking his spot today, he’ll be back tomorrow. I chose this week’s topic, CEREBUS.
I think it’s a brilliant piece of storytelling. And impossible in today’s marketplace. A slow-paced story with strong, complex characters and delicate artwork.
I recommend JAKA’S STORY or WOMEN for example. Granted you would feel that you are jumping in the middle of a longer story yet within a few pages you’ll be sucked in.
As a foot note I should mention Dave Sim. Much has been said about his sociopolitical views. Don’t let labels spoil a good reading. Creator and creation are different things.
- mombcast reblogged this from sindiecate and added:
- graynicholson likes this
- surrealscorpion likes this
- ruem likes this
- mercurialblonde reblogged this from sindiecate
- baranyatamas likes this
- zigposca likes this
- colleencoover likes this
- moooochie reblogged this from sindiecate
- lady-noir reblogged this from sindiecate
- lady-noir likes this
- nvhugo likes this
- winnr likes this
- furioussterling likes this
- jeremydale likes this
- fhnavarroportfolio likes this
- equiknocks likes this
- patloika likes this
- originalweapon reblogged this from sindiecate
- plinaganucheau reblogged this from davidlafuente
- lvciferx likes this
- maisonimmonen likes this
- mahmudasrar likes this
- steinerfrommars likes this
- andrerehal likes this
- betaray likes this
- hookedoncrochet likes this
- davidlafuente reblogged this from sindiecate
- sindiecate posted this